If you have participated in a Salish Sea Expeditions trip, you understand how incredible it is to be in charge of your own research expedition, make your own meals, collect scientific data, and sail a 61' boat.
- If you would like to continue with your sailing or science learning, please visit our Related Opportunities page to find out about other organizations looking for participants.
- Interested in great summer opportunities? See Summer Opportunities
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Visit the results of your research project at Student Research on Puget Sound.
- Relive your expedition via the expedition tracking and log book entries.
- View photos from your trip at Flickr.
Go to Salish Sea Expeditions' photostream